This article refers to escalators for new terms and contents.
Apron plate clamp shall be installed on the apron of escalator.
1) Consisting of rigid and flexible parts (e.g. brush and rubber profile);
2) The protrusion quantity from the vertical surface of apron should be 33mm and 50mm;
3) Rigid components should be 18 mm to 25 mm horizontal part, flexible components should be the minimum horizontal protrusion 15 mm, the maximum 30 mm;
4) In the inclined section, the vertical distance between the lowest edge of the rigid part of the apron anti-clamping device and the volume leading edge should be between 25 mm and 30 mm;
5) In the transition section and horizontal section, the distance between the lowest edge of the rigid part of the apron anti-clamping device and the highest position of the volume surface should be between 25 mm and 55 mm;
6) The lower surface of the rigid parts should form an inclination angle not less than 25 degrees upward with the apron plate, and the upper surface should form a inclination angle not less than 25 degrees downward with the apron plate;
7) The end part of the apron plate clamping device should be gradually reduced and smoothly connected to the apron plate. The end point of the apron board anti-clamping device shall be located at the front of the intersection line between the tree pool and the tread (on the side of the step) not less than 50 mm, and the position of the maximum 150 mm shall be equipped with the apron board anti-clamping device.
The project is not only for new escalators, but also for the existing escalators.