Elevator lock, it is car door, layer door lock device (refer to commonly layer door). Under normal circumstances, the door cannot be opened without a locking device, protecting the person from being cut or falling. It is an important safety device for elevator.
The lock is mainly composed of lock hook, lock block, force element, roller, open lock door wheel, electric safety electric shock and triangle lock.
- Tock hook and lock block constitute lock effect. The lock door shall not be opened, and the meshing depth shall be over 7mm, and the endurance shall be over 1000N.
- The applied force element is used to automatically reset the door lock after opening the door. It is a reset device (when it fails, gravity shall not open the door lock).
- The roller and the unlocked door wheel are used to open the lock. When the elevator arrives at the station, the door operator is driven by a series of mechanical drives. Finally, the door cam is used to drive the roller and the unlocked door wheel to open the door lock and pull the door open.
- The electric safety shock is to verify whether the lock hook and lock gear meshing reach more than 7mm. Once the electric safety shock is broken, the elevator shall not operate.
5) Triangle lock is used to open the layer door under abnormal circumstances, that is, the triangle lock on the layer door. Non-professionals are not allowed to use it.