The elevator door lock is the locking device for car door and landing door (usually refers to landing door). Normally, the landing door does not be opened without unlock device, which it is protecting the passenger safe. So the door lock is the important safety device for elevator.
Today, ElevatorVip.com will take the SELCOM Elevator Door Lock as an example to introduce in following:
Structure of SELCOM Elevator Door Lock
The elevator door lock is mainly composed of look hook, lock ring, force unit, roller, door wheel for unlocking, electrical safety contact, and triangular door lock.
- Lock Hook and Lock Ring consists of locking results, which ensures the landing door does not be opened, the meshing depth up to 7mm, and the endurance over 1000N.
- Force Unit is used to reset door lock automatically after landing door opening, which is the resetting device, even if it fails, gravity will not unlock the door.
- Roller and Door Wheel of Unlocking are used for unlocking door, when elevator arriving, the door motor transfers power through a series of mechanisms, and eventually the door vane drives the roller and door wheel to open the landing door.
- Electrical Safety Contact is used to detect hook and lock ring is meshed together up to 7mm, or not. Once the electrical safety contact is opened, the elevator shall not be run.
- Triangular Door Lock is located in landing door, which is used under abnormal conditions, non-professionals are not allowed using.