Every elevator part is very important. Any failure of an elevator part will cause an elevator accident. Therefore, it is very important to ensure the safety of the elevator.
(1) The defects of the motor will affect the safe operation of the whole drive system, and it is easy to have an unsafe impact on passengers.
(2) Severe wear or peeling of the gear (worm gear pair) will cause the elevator to run out of control due to the failure of the transmission, which may cause damage to the personnel.
(3) The brake, brake springs, brake arm, failure will cause brake failure, cause the car run out of control, thus, header, Dun bottom accident caused casualties and severe damage to equipment.
(4) The severe wear and hardness difference between the grooves and the grooves of the traction wheel will reduce the traction of the elevator, which can cause the elevator to run out of control and cause damage to passengers.
(5) The failure of the anti-rope wheel, the rewinding wheel and the guide wheel can easily cause the elevator to run out of control and cause damage to the passengers.
(6) The defects of the steel wire rope and the rope head are easy to cause the steel wire rope to break or slip, the cage fall, and cause the damage of equipment and buildings, and the serious accident of casualties.
(7) The deformation or damage of the cage can lead to safety clamp misoperation, collision or fall of the car and well road parts, thus causing damage to passengers.
(8) The unsafe factors in the car are vulnerable to the passengers and maintenance personnel.
(9) Improper use of heavy equipment, the damage to the heavy block will result in insufficient traction and the failure of the parts in the well to be damaged or injured.
(10) Chain or wire rope fracture after compensation will have a serious impact and other components, and damage to other components, tension wheel body damage will cause harm to the operation of elevator equipment, harm the elevator passengers, maintenance personnel.
(11) The door is the barrier of the well road isolation and cage protection, and its defects or failure can easily cause the passengers to fall and be cut and so on.
(12) The deformation and damage of the floor can cause the door system to fail, causing the danger of falling and hitting.
(13) The unreliability of the door lock will trigger the emergency stop of the elevator, which will cause the danger of impact, falling, extrusion and shear.
(14) the protection function of the door area fails, the elevator cannot open and close properly, causing the elevator to fail to operate normally, resulting in unsafe factors, which can easily cause the passengers to be crushed by the door of the elevator.
(15) The speed limiter is an important security components, the elevator will lose the elevator speed control, speed limiter failure may cause the elevator capsules or Dun summit and other major accidents.
16, safety clamp is an important safety elevator parts, safety clamp failure will lose when the elevator over speed on the guide rail and reliable stop function, causing capsules, Dun bottom summit, cause serious accident.
(17) The failure of the weighing device will cause the elevator bearing parts to be in a bad stress state, which may cause damage to the elevator equipment and thus cause danger.
(18), limit switch failure may occur capsules or Dun summit, personnel injury and equipment damage.
(19) The upland over speed protection device, such as a clamping device, is an important safety component of the elevator. The failure of the device may lead to a major accident such as the elevator roof, resulting in personnel injury and equipment damage.
(20) The buffer is important safety elevator parts, when the elevator or Dun summit, if the buffer is failure, capsules and the weight will lose buffer protection, will cause the passenger injury and equipment damage.
(21) The control part has the possibility of potential failure, which makes the elevator operate in unsafe condition, which can lead to dangerous accidents.
(22) The potential failure of signal transmission makes the elevator operate in unsafe condition, which can lead to dangerous accidents.
(23) The guide rail is the guiding part of the elevator operation. The unsafety of the guide rail may pose a danger to the operation of the elevator equipment, and can cause the injury of the passengers.
(24) The guide shoe is the guiding part of the elevator operation. The wear of the guide shoe may cause the elevator equipment to swing and fall off when it is running, which can cause damage to the passenger.